Sunday, January 5, 2014

Two Australian tourists, a mother and her child, died in a hotel room in Bali

Two Australian tourists, a mother and her child, died on Saturday, January 4, 2013, while vacationing in Bali. Both died allegedly due to poisoning in the hotel where he was staying. They are Noelene Gaye Bischoff ( 54 ), and his daughters, Jeana Yvana Yuri Bischoff ( 14 ). The bodies of the two tourists were in Sanglah Hospital, Denpasar, to plan an autopsy.

Bali Police could not confirm the cause of death of two Australian tourists who died in the hotel. However, from the investigations carried out, there is liquid vomit, and a number of drugs found in the hotel room. This Quennsland tourists stay in Padangbai Beach Inn Resort, Manggis, Karangasem, East Bali, or about 100 kilometers from Denpasar.

They were discovered by saptam hotel when he saw two tourists were dying and asked for help in a hotel room, room number of 7. After the ambulance came, Noelene and her son were taken to the clinic Penta Medika Mangosteen. Although time to treatment, lives Noelene not helped. While Yvana died when referred to the Hospital of the Bali International Medical Center ( BIMC ) Kuta.

From the results of the examination room in the hotel where the tourists were staying, police found a lot of drugs. But police could not confirm the cause of death of two tourists. However there are tourist police who say that it died due to food allergies.