Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bali blinds

Blind
Bali blinds is the term given by the foreigners to someone who suffered blindness from consuming alcohol made ​​the Balinese. Alcoholic beverages are often made ​​in the Balinese called Arak. This beverage is a favorite of Balinese people. And has been taken by many Balinese. But now it has become an alcoholic beverage with a very bad image for tourists. Because of the threat of blindness haunt them. There used to be a very popular term for the Balinese food which often makes travelers feel uncomfortable. And now there is a new term, namely Bali Blinds.

Bali Blinds term became popular since two years ago. Since there are several tourists who drink Arak Bali. After they drank then paralysis and blindness. Then Bali Blinds increasingly popular term since there was a woman from United States (U.S.) who drank Arak Bali, then she blind. Perhaps there are many bad things that travelers experienced when drinking alcohol made ​​the Balinese people.

A girl from the United States (U.S.), suffered permanent visual impairment, blindness, after drinking several glasses of Arak Bali, the two bars in Bali. Cause, because the Arak contain harmful chemicals, methanol, which can be blinding.

Starting a few months ago, when 19-year-old girl, drink 8 to 10 glasses of wine Bali is presented, in two bars in the area of ​​Bali. From Bali, the girl then went to New Zealand, and colleagues. However, when he got there, she began experiencing shortness of breath, and felt his eyesight diminished.

Actually drinking Arak Bali does not cause blindness. Arak Bali is safe to drink. However, many employers who commit fraud against the drink. Especially the wine distributors, even the bar manager, who accidentally mix Arak Bali with certain compounds to obtain more exstrim effect. Compounds most commonly mixed into Arak Bali is methanol. So people who menimum This mixture can cause organ damage, and even death, and the saddest is blind.

Blind is extremely poor condition of the human eye. Because if someone is blind, the world will be dark. And very sad if blindness occurs due to consuming something we do not want. Like Arak Bali which has been mixed with methanol, which can cause permanent blindness. Surely it is not desirable to any person in this world. But if the blind during the brief, and will recover after the effects of alcohol and methanol in the body disappears, the possibility of recovery will occur.

If you want to drink Arak Bali without having to be blind, you should look at the craftsman Arak, in the Karangasem region. Because artisans Arak Bali, Karangasem make this drink is traditionally, and very rarely mixed with certain ingredients that can damage the body. They just made​​, do not mix. Mixing is usually done by the sellers and even distributors who want to gain a huge advantage.

In Bali, Bali Arak many served in bars in the area of ​​Kuta. The goal, the managing bars, serving alcoholic beverages to the Balinese. Yet, ironically, the suppliers Arak, Arak is often mixed with hazardous liquids, such as methanol. With the goal, can provide a more comfortable feeling. But, it can be bad for health.

Many adverse events experienced by foreign tourists, after drinking Arak Bali that has been mixed with hazardous liquids. As a few days ago, a young American girl, suffered blindness after taking Arak which has been mixed with methanol.