Saturday, August 4, 2012

American girls are blind, after drinking Arak Bali, Balinese alcoholic beverages

A girl from the United States (U.S.), suffered permanent visual impairment, blindness, after drinking several glasses of Arak Bali, the two bars in Bali. Cause, because the Arak contain harmful chemicals, methanol, which can be blinding.

Starting a few months ago, when 19-year-old girl, drink 8 to 10 glasses of wine Bali is presented, in two bars in the area of ​​Bali. From Bali, the girl then went to New Zealand, and colleagues. However, when he got there, she began experiencing shortness of breath, and felt his eyesight diminished.

After 35 hours, since drinking Arak Bali, she was treated in the emergency room, Christchurch Hospital, New Zealand. Doctors said the girl methanol poisoning. Then almost four weeks in hospital, she began to lose his eyesight. As said on news.com.au.